Friday, December 16, 2011

Look of the Day: Oranges, Yellows & Reds!!!


Hey guys!!! Today was my job's Christmas party; didn't really stay for long because I had to meet my bf. I love the holidays!!! Not only for all the deals but I just love the warm feeling it brings out of everyone. My bf took me Christmas shopping yesterday and bought a whole bunch of things for me :-)... What else can a girl ask for, lol. Also, I got my grades back from school, thank God I did real good. This semester was a tough one but all the studying paid off. Anywho... I went accessory shopping today and finished up getting some last minute Christmas gifts.Thank God I got most of it out the way. I'll post all the superb gifts I got and gave closer to Christmas, so stay tuned!
Here's my outfit!!! Oranges, red, yellows, browns are all such warm colors to me. I love how they all look together. This bag from ALDO is actually one of my favorite bags, but I barely wear it because it just never seems to stay closed!!! These shoes are simple wedges but I love the color which is why I bought it. I got so many compliments today on my shoes :-) Enjoy the pics, hope you guys like!!!!


I'm wearing:

Coat by JCrew

Faux Leather Pants & Chunky Sweater by H&M

Scarf & Accessories by Forever21
Bag by ALDO

xoxo Dinesha

3 comments:

  1. GREAT COMBINATION OF COLORS!!!!! looks great_DUTCH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I love every hung about this!

    Kariekimberly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete