Tuesday, March 20, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!! Love Segment...

God has blessed me to see a healthy 25 years. When I sit and think about how good God has been to me and my family, I really do break down emotionally. Without God we are nothing and I love him and thank him everyday for keeping me and blessing me continuously. My greatest blessing is my family!!! I'm sure everyone has a great family but I just want to thank God for having the most supportive family ever. My mom, dad, sisters, and cousins are the best, I swear! Every year with them makes me realize how important family is and also how much I love them! We're not the best but with prayer (something my mom & dad instilled in us since birth), communication and love, we're not far from it!!! Thanks to my cousin that came down all the way from Maryland to spend it with me!!! I love you!!!

Most importantly I want to say a big thank you to my boyfriend. I truly believe you were God sent (so cliche I know, lol) but we're so much alike its scary. It's like we were meant to meet so we can teach each other things that we wouldn't realize on our own or from anyone else. From the few years I've known you we've done so much! I could only imagine the future! I know I'm a little difficult sometimes (which girl isn't right?) but thanks for bearing with me and loving me more than I can even handle at times. I love you from the depths of my heart!!!!
I styled him for this night but he wanted to show me he knew how to do his jacket on his own so the spikes were put on by him.

 XOXO

 My birthday was the 18th and this year I didn't get the chance to go away like I promised myself I would ever since I turned 21 :(. Working full time and my school schedule this year made the dates difficult to take off. But the good part about it, I spent this year with all my loved ones. After church on Sunday my mom cooked a big dinner for me, then later on in the night I went to Bowlmor Lanes with my family and friends and celebrated. I really enjoyed myself and am beyond grateful for everyone that came out!!! Unfortunately, I only got to take a few pictures of the day. Enjoy the pics!!!


 Birthday gift from my bf...
After the night was over, ended up losing my other necklace smh...




These are the sneakers my BF were wearing. I got them for him for his birthday. 

What I'm wearing:

Trench by H&M designed by me
V-neck by H&M
Blazer and Pants by Zara
Shoes by Christian Louboutin
Accessories: 
Flower Brooch by Zara, Bracelet & 
Necklace by Forever 21, Pearls by Max & Chloe
Ring - Vintage

My BF:
Red Corduroy Jacket by Topshop designed by him
Simple White V-Neck
Gold Sneakers by Maison Martin Margiela
Scarf by Alexander McQueen
Belt by Louis Vuitton
Watch by Rolex

No comments:

Post a Comment