Monday, August 20, 2012

Monumental Memories!!!

Hey everyone!!! 
This past weekend I took a trip to Maryland to visit my other fashionable cousin, AMA (her blog)
We went to D.C. and it was so beautiful to experience history. 
Here are some pics from our sightseeing as well as my outfit! I wanted to wear something light, because of the heat, and something comfortable. Enjoy!!!
xoxo

FYI, Just joined Instagram: FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM HERE!!!


What I'm Wearing:

Shirt/Blouse: Forever 21
Tank: Necessary Clothing
Ripped Shorts: Levi's from Urban Outfitters
Espadrilles: Chanel
Bag: Alexander Wang
Shades: H&M
Accessories: Vintage, NYC Street Vendors, Century 21







Lincoln Memorial
White House
U.S. Citizen LOL

Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial and
His Quotes:




Reflecting Pool
Korean War Memorial
Trinidad & Tobago Embassy 
(This whole strip of Massachusetts Avenue has every country's embassy you can think of) 
Random Picture... I just love the architecture of this!

Famous Capitol Hill behind me
Black Beauty!
Visit her blog: I Am Miss Bliss

2 comments:

  1. Cute look, I have those shorts , dont you love them?! Hope you had fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I absolutely adore them!!! & I did thanks boo!!!

      xoxo Dinesha

      Delete