Thursday, September 27, 2012

Fall is Officially Here!

Hey guys!!! So I just returned from Montego Bay, Jamaica and let me tell you! 
It was by far the best trip I have taken so far. Maybe because I am Trinidadian and I can relate to their culture so I felt comfortable. But still! 
I do still have the whole of Europe and Africa on my list so until then...
(Pictures are coming soon)

Here's an outfit I wore about 2 weeks ago. They featured me in my school's newspaper, Envoy, so feel free to check it out: Hunter College's Envoy

Hope you're enjoying the fall weather so far all my New Yorkers!


What I'm Wearing:
Blazer: Zara
T-Shirt: Forever21
Trousers: H&M
Loafers: Steve Madden
Glasses: Urban Outfitters

xoxoxox

1 comment:

  1. The jacket brings more ummph to the whole outfit. Looking amazing.

    http://bcece-evenangle.blogspot.com
    Love from Kenya.
    xo

    ReplyDelete